Fujifilm XF 200mm f/2 with 1.4x TC, $3750

Started 1 month ago | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Bogibbes Regular Member • Posts: 206
Fujifilm XF 200mm f/2 with 1.4x TC, $3750

For your consideration today we have optical perfection, the Fujifilm XF200mm f/2. This lens is as good as it gets. The detail this lens can resolve is simply amazing.

I bought this lens new about 18 months ago and it has been well taken care of. From day one I have had it covered in a LensCoat neoprene cover, which is included in the sale. Because of this, the lens is essentially without defects. I have included detail photos of the minor imperfections. The glass is flawless.

***The last three pictures highlight the imperfections. One mark on the tripod foot before I added the RRS plate, one mark at the rear of the lens hood, and one mark just below the aperture ring. ***

The sale includes the lens with the supplied 1.4x TC designed specifically for the XF200 f/2. All original boxes, paperwork, and padded carrying case are included. The RRS tripod plate pictured is also included in the sale.

Price: $3750

My pricing reflects an excellent lens in all but brand new condition. The sale price includes insured shipping and tracking in the CONUS. Payment by PayPal G&S only. I will not entertain lowball offers. If you have any questions, please ask.

Scuff on the white tripod foot.

A small chip in the paint below the "22"

A small scuff on the lens hood.

-- hide signature --

IG: bogibbes

Bogibbes's gear list:Bogibbes's gear list
Canon EOS R5 Canon EF 500mm f/4.0L IS II USM Canon RF 50mm F1.2L USM Canon RF 100-500mm F4.5-7.1L IS USM
FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread open
View using Google Maps: Jackson, WY, United States

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow