D850 in 2020? or should I go Mirrorless

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
blong10 Junior Member • Posts: 37
D850 in 2020? or should I go Mirrorless

Hello everyone,

I currently, shoot with a D3300 and have for 3 years and I feel like I hit the limit on the camera the ISO performance, AF, Durability, and so on. It has been a great camera but I'm looking to upgrade to the D850. I mainly shoot landscapes, some portraits, and Wildlife, The thing I hear about the D850 is the megapixel count on the D850 as this allows better cropping when shooting wildlife especially BIF

However, I hear everyone talking about Mirrorless and that DSLR is dead and money is best spent on Mirrorless. I don't really shoot video at all and don't see that in my future at least not now. Also is seems like mirrorless is too expensive right now but I don't want to put money into DSLR if they are "dead" as a lot of people say.

Any suggestions if I should pick up a D850 or finally go mirrorless as this is the future And DSLR's are dead

Nikon D3300 Nikon D850
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
NCB
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow