Movie Digital IS on EOS R

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
ODP445 New Member • Posts: 1
Movie Digital IS on EOS R

Hello

I recently purchsed a Rokinon Cine DS 24mm T1.5 Lens with canon EF mount. The lens mounts to the adapter -- and then to the camera just fine. Image quality looks great. But a problem I am noticing is that when I go to put on Movie Digital IS -- either the normal or enhanced version, a little blinking symbol pops up on my viewfinder flipout screen. Its clearly the Movie digital IS symbol but with a circle and line through it (and flashing repeatedly). I assumed this meant that it is not working (even though it crops in all the same). I did a couple quick handheld tests and I don't notice a difference in stabilization like I normally do. Another difference to the rig I recently made was using the Atomos Ninja V -- but this is not the culprit because I used the rig without that recorder and the problem persists. Tried a quick go through of the menus, nothing seems to be present like (enable movie IS with manual lenses) but nothing there.

If anyone know if there is a work around or if Movie Digital IS simply doesn't work with manual lenses, please let me know.

Thank you

Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow