Must have for GX9 owners

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
AdamT
AdamT Forum Pro • Posts: 60,841
Must have for GX9 owners

Seen the occasional mention for this but not any threads so thought I`d make one ..

No one actually likes the GX9 EVF, it`s Tolerated at best but half the problem is that there is no eyecup at all meaning you`ve got to balance the thing on your brow to get the right distance and suffer light ingress , thankfully as its EVF is a flipper, Pan made a large soft rubbery cup which fits over and stays on . it`s about £17 in the UK and transforms the EVF experience of this camera - OK it won`t turn the EVF into the optical masterpiece the GX8 is fitted with but it shields light better than the GX8, positions the eye perfectly to see all the area and I`m sure glasses wearers will love it .

https://www.wilkinson.co.uk/panasonic-dmw-ec5-eyecup-for-gx9/?gclid=Cj0KCQjw8rT8BRCbARIsALWiOvTPqDXnzlH5lgwsI4kgHCLZcyYVnTblOaJ739AgworHc7qY620LNOkaAhcOEALw_wcB

-- hide signature --

** Please ignore the Typos, I'm the world's worst Typist **

AdamT's gear list:AdamT's gear list
Sony RX10 III Nikon D610 Nikon D850 Panasonic Lumix DC-GX9
Panasonic Lumix DC-GX9 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX8
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow