Purchasing a second hand Fuji Xe2

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
NicolasFRL New Member • Posts: 13
Purchasing a second hand Fuji Xe2

Hi Guys,

Im new to this forum! Ive been doing a lot of research into the Fuji Xe2 system camera, but i cant find any suitable answers online so i wanted to post my questions on this forum. Hope anyone can help me out here

Ive been using Canon gear for over a decade now, but want to switch to something smaller to 'go along with it'. Im in the market for either a used Fuji Xe2 or Xe1, budget wise i cant really afford a new camera (like a Xe3 or X-3 for that matter).

I really love the rangefinder style that Fuji has done with the Xe line. However, ive read that video shooting is a weak point. Now, i occasionally shoot some video, the Xe2 and Xe1 are essentially the same camera's sensor wise.

However, in reviews online its said that with the Xe2 you cant set manually exposure in video mode, is this true? Are there any Xe2 video shooters that would like to share their experiences with this camera?

Thanks in advance!

Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm X-E2
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow