E-M1 iii, Z6 (or used Z7) and A7 iii (or used A7R iii)

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
abhisheks77 Regular Member • Posts: 413
E-M1 iii, Z6 (or used Z7) and A7 iii (or used A7R iii)

Hi,

I would appreciate any thoughts, ideas, or suggestions as I'm at a standstill in a new setup choice. Reviews on all of my options are great. I am not Pro but an amateur trying to learn. Recently I started playing with RAW but for my new buy, I am trying to narrow down choices based on SOOC. I would like to include from UWA to telezoom in my kit.
I have been using the M43 camera and lenses but it doesn't affect my next buy. I want to choose wisely and it will stay with me for the long term.

I shoot landscapes, family pictures, sometimes astrophotography and sometimes Birds and local wildlife.

Micro Four third used to look impressive but now Full Frame setups are matching on price as well as weight prospective. Both aspects are important to me.

I am looking for opinions on E-M1 iii, Z6 (or used Z7), and A7 iii (or used A7R iii). This is my comparison or price and weight if I check comparable lenses.

Please send your thoughts, ideas, or suggestions and help me to narrow down based on the pros and cons.

I am not set to only these choices, but open to suggestion.

Thanks

abhisheks77's gear list:abhisheks77's gear list
Olympus E-M1 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm F1.8 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 75mm F1.8 Olympus 12-40mm F2.8 Pro Olympus 40-150mm F2.8 Pro
Nikon Z6 Olympus E-M1 Sony a7 III Sony a7R
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow