Epson Surecolor p600

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
lottiemad New Member • Posts: 2
Epson Surecolor p600

Hi

I have been trying and failing to get good colour matching results with this printer.
my other printer - and Epson r3000 displays none of these colour issues printing same files

I am finding that printer managed colours are so dull, particularly yellows and magenta —they just aren’t popping and so murky. The advanced settings let me brighten but this is to the detriment of other highlight details in the image. Colour profiles produce brighter more saturated results - but very inconsistent and the settings that work for one file can produce surprisingly inaccurate results for another - can almost go fluorescent ?!

i have an 8 year old  iMac and it’s not possible to update to a newer OS - whilst I have downloaded the corresponding driver for my current os, I have read that Mac OS updates have caused issues for other users of this printer. Having exhausted all problem shooting tips, I’m now thinking this must be the problem ?

I now find myself looking at a new iMac, which probably isn’t an unwise investment due to the age of my machine.. but how likely is it that  this will  fix the performance issues I am experiencing with my surecolor printer? With a r3000 on its way out, I really need to sort something soon

many thanks!

lottie

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Nikon Coolpix P600
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow