SPP startup issue

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
Ceistinne Senior Member • Posts: 2,360
Re: SPP startup issue

jasonm10 wrote:

Dmac. I'm not sure it's possible or permissible or even if you want to do it. But what if you are able to post one of the files you get the problems with. Do you have a junk shot or anything throw a way as I'd like to try one of your problem files to see if it will work on my Macbook Pro. If you do, and it works on my mac, then at least you/we may be able to eliminate one parameter of fault, and that would be your files being corrupt for some reason. Also, I believe, annoyingly, SSP may not even open a drive if no SSP type files are even in it. If SSP doesn't see a file on desktop, then SSP doesn't do anything or even gives an error.

If you solve it somehow, please post back to the thread because I'm sure that would help others down the road.

jasonm10,

SPP will open any jpg or tiff file on every Windows PC that I have used since 2003.

Dmaclau's problem is with his Mac & honestly I think it is more a Mac problem than a SPP one. I have seen others posting similar problems with Macs in the past & the resolution was always Mac based. Unfortunately, since I do not use Macs I did not note the fixes.

S

Ceistinne's gear list:Ceistinne's gear list
Sigma SD1 Merrill Sigma dp2 Quattro Sigma SD9 Sigma SD10 Sigma SD14 +5 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow