Oly OM-D E-M1 MkIII guide books

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
sunnydayz Regular Member • Posts: 102
Oly OM-D E-M1 MkIII guide books

I've been waiting for a guide book to be released for the OM-D E-M1 MkIII for a while now. From what I've found there's only 3 books that are available, 2 of which are not released yet.

"The Complete Guide to the Olympus E-M1 III" by Tony Philips via Friedman Archives Press is set to release mid-November. A discounted pre-order purchase is available.

"Mastering the Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark III" by Darrell Young via Rocky Nook set for release spring(?) of 2021. Pre-order purchase available on Amazon , but not Rocky Nook site .

"The Olympus E-M1 Mark III Menu System Simplified" by David Thorpe is released and available on Amazon . This one is not so much a guide book, but detailed rundown of the menu items to help you configure the E-M1 MkIII.

Anyway I've purchased ebooks from Friedman Archives before, so that is the one I pre-ordered.

sunnydayz's gear list:sunnydayz's gear list
Sony RX100 Fujifilm X100T Sony SLT-A77 Olympus OM-D E-M10 II Olympus PEN-F +14 more
Olympus E-M1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow