Using your cameras a lot lately? Related to the good bye threads.

Started 1 week ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
C Sean Senior Member • Posts: 2,632
Using your cameras a lot lately? Related to the good bye threads.

I need to put my hands up and admit I hardly done much photography this year. Normally, my photography is base on travel and going to events. Since all that is cancelled, the only option left for me is garden photography or go to a local nature reserve.

So I find it strange there are a few ‘good bye’ threads here at M43 forum. The situation in my country isn’t great at the moment and it doesn’t make sense for me to invest in a new camera system unless it will benefit me during lockdown.

I understand if your camera is many years old, you only own a few lenses and want to go to a different system. However, other than that I don’t see the point of making a switch of camera systems at the beginning of Winter during a Pandemic unless you got a good reason.

So it got me wondering are there people here who take a lot of photos during the Pandemic and felt it time to make a change? Yes there will be those who live close to the coastline, or a beauty spot and able to take more photos than say me. So is everyone taking tons of photos?

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow