X-S10 film simulations display and details

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
HamSupLo
OP HamSupLo New Member • Posts: 23
Re: X-S10 film simulations display and details

ragbasti wrote:

The one from the top picture you can already do in any camera if you bind the film simulation overview to a function key. Even Custom settings can be cycled that way with a preview showing up.

I don't think the whole explanation screen is necessary and really just a feature aimed at beginners and Fuji newcomers. You can already see what each of them does just by selecting them

Oh yeah, I know you can do that. My film simulations are bound to a button on my d-pad. I'm talking about the way it looks/is displayed (with the extra color).

I agree that none of this is necessary at all. If you re-read my post, you'll see that I said this is very minor and shallow. I just think this is really cool and simple enough where if one camera has can show this, other ones can via updates, especially the newer ones.

I can't help what I like, so I thought I'd ask.

HamSupLo's gear list:HamSupLo's gear list
Fujifilm XF 18mm F2 R Carl Zeiss Touit 1.8/32 Fujifilm XF 27mm F2.8 Fujifilm XF 10-24mm F4 R OIS Fujifilm XF 16mm F1.4 R WR +10 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow