Building System – D7500 + 70-300 AF-P + ??????

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
OP DTA Forum Member • Posts: 63
Re: Building System – D7500 + 70-300 AF-P + ??????

Hi All,

Just thought I’d drop in an update RE: Nikon repair of grey imports as if you’ve read the thread I’m considering purchasing from e-ifinity.

My initial question was something along the lines of do you repair grey imports

In reply to your question, yes we do repair grey imports as long as they are genuine Nikon Products that have been imported to the European market. You will be quoted for the repair.

However, could you please clarify the answer for me please? " In reply to your question, yes we do repair grey imports as long as they are genuine Nikon Products that have been imported to the European market"

For example - if I (or at least a friend of mine) were to buy a camera in Hong Kong would you service out of warranty?

If i were to buy from a company that imported the camera from outside the EU into the UK, would you service it out of warranty?

Thank you.

Thank you for your email.

As long as the camera purchased was a genuine and official Nikon product, we would be able to conduct a repair on the equipment at our Nikon UK workshop. Please note that any repairs or services will be chargeable.

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow