EOS KISS M2 (EOS M50 Mark II)

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
RLight Senior Member • Posts: 2,941
EOS KISS M2 (EOS M50 Mark II)

国内の販売店にキヤノンの「EOS Kiss M2(ブラック・ホワイト)」のボディ・15-45mmキット・ダブルズームキット・15-45mm/22mmキットと「PowerShot ZOOM」が先程追加されました。今週中には発表されるはず。

Canon's "EOS Kiss M2 (Black / White)" body, 15-45mm kit, double zoom kit, 15-45mm / 22mm kit and "PowerShot ZOOM" have been added to domestic retailers. It should be announced later this week.

This is per Nokishita which has a perfect track record.

NK is Japanese based, however, it does beg the question: Is this a Japan-only release? (For now)

Possibly. That's what the rumors were and this would seem to stoke the notion if you want one sooner, is Tenso still around and doing business during this COVID-weirdness (which is probably the new normal)? I used them to import my M3, and glad I did. Was 6 months till the states got it, and I got it for a heckofa deal ($479 USD, and it came with the EVF). No USA warranty obviously if you go that route, and returns are a mess. Might be worth it for some folks though...

RLight's gear list:RLight's gear list
Canon G1 X III Canon EOS R Canon RF 28-70mm F2L USM Canon RF 35mm F1.8 IS STM Macro Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3
Canon EOS M3 Canon EOS M50 (EOS Kiss M)
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MAC
MAC
MAC
MAC
MAC
MAC
KEG
MAC
KEG
MAC
KEG
KEG
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow