Cameraphones - suggestions please!

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
albero Regular Member • Posts: 248
Re: Cameraphones - suggestions please!

Drzewoid wrote:

Andy Currie wrote:

Hi,

I was in the market to buy a carry-around camera like the Fuji 100V but am now seriously considering a camera phone as an alternative.

I'm interested in taking and editing photos on the device and sharing with family and friends, as well as when traveling or visiting places.

Is there a genuine camera phone quality camera that I should be considering? - thanks for your advice.

I have used many flagship phones and if i have to buy phone right now:

1. Huawei P40 PRO / Pro PLUS - if You not scared about missing google services it's best choice. It's first phone, which really beat my RX0II - it has amazing high resolution mode to take landscape photos, great natual looking and soft photos. Really amazing night capabilities, especially indoor(here similar mate 30 pro photos www.dpreview.com/forums/thread/4450545 ). You can check my daylight samples from P40 PRO PLUS here - https://www.dpreview.com/forums/thread/4503019

Fully subscribe what written above for the Huawei P40 pro. I am still impressed by the capabilities of this device in low light and for 5x zoom shots.

Huawei P40 pro - church interior in low light

I also add that 99% of the android apps work without hassle if you install them on the P40 pro via "phoneclone" or as apk .

albero's gear list:albero's gear list
Nikon Z6
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow