If you could ask Nikon for 3 Z DX lenses...

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Franz304 Forum Member • Posts: 97
If you could ask Nikon for 3 Z DX lenses...

Hi everyone,
while I know that the current roadmap is certainly not very promising (and knowing Nikon, probably will never be...), I thought it would be fun to discuss which Z DX lenses each of us would like to see on the roadmap. So, here's my question: if you could ask Nikon to make 3 Z DX lenses, which ones would they be?
My choice:
1- A Z equivalent of the 10-20mm AF-P. The original F mount version was a really nice thing to have, especially since the small size made it a travel friendly lens.

2- A fast wide angle prime, probably something like 16 mm f2 or similar. Would be very good for astro and nightscapes.

3a- If the upcoming Nikon 28 mm FF is no a f1.8/2, then I would like to see a fast normal DX prime around 30 mm with f1.8. Pretty much an optically improved version of the 35 mm DX f1.8 for F mount.

3b- If the upcoming 28 mm is an f2, I think we can live without a standard prime for a while and I would rather Nikon make a "pro" DX zoom similar to the 16-80 mm for F mount.

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
NCB
MOD Biggs23
MOD Biggs23
MOD Biggs23
MOD Biggs23
MOD Biggs23
MOD Biggs23
MOD Biggs23
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow