Sketchy clients

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Ted198d
Ted198d New Member • Posts: 7
Sketchy clients

Is it okay to cancel a scheduled shoot with a client who seems all over the place and seems like they wont even show up for the appointment? The client already missed our first consultation and didn't even message till after the fact making up stories and than changing their story later on.(nothing has been signed as far as contracts since we had to do our consultation over zoom.

When we finally do the consultation they were completely disrespectful the whole time acting like they were annoyed of me. Than they were asking if they could reschedule the day of the shoot because they aren't sure how there plans the night before the shoot are gonna go. Like they wanted to be able to call me a few hours before the shoot the day of and let me know if they will be able to make that time.

Judging from the interaction it leads me to believe they will no show or cause more disruptions to plan even though they ended up agreeing. How would you proceed cause right now i just want to cancel the whole thing and save  my time and money. How would you proceed?

Ted198d's gear list:Ted198d's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 Leica Nocticron 42.5mm
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow