Does Godox X1N TTL Flash Trigger Set work with Sony flashes

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
kli
kli Veteran Member • Posts: 3,668
Re: Does Godox X1N TTL Flash Trigger Set work with Sony flashes

Bird Photo wrote:

Perfect!! Man I'm sorry it took me a hot minute to understand but I am now at the point of understanding!!

You're welcome, and no worries.  It's a lot of information to swallow and get through at first.

Also, I screwed up in my post. The Godox receiver, if you still want to add that onto the foot of a Sony HVL speedlight, is the X1R-S. The X1T is a transmitter. [facepalm].

I feel so dense because I had posed the question but am such a sony fan I couldn't imagine getting something else.

We all did that. OEM speedlights cost a lot and we get used to them and love them. Looking for an add-on solution rather than a replacement is only natural. And early on when this whole Strobist thing started up in 2006, it was the only way to get one off-camera over radio. But today, cheap 3rd-party controlled speedlights are a thing.

Good luck and welcome to a brighter world!

kli's gear list:kli's gear list
Fujifilm X100T Canon EOS 5D Mark II Canon EOS 50D Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7 Canon EF 135mm F2L USM +12 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow