K-New - The 90D Problem Locked

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
This thread is locked.
breeze_of_wind
breeze_of_wind Senior Member • Posts: 1,332
Re: K-New - The 90D Problem

MightyMike wrote:

It will be better, it will have a K-mount on it, that is one way that really matters to most in this forum

Yes it does matter!  BUT ..... so too do a few performance factors.  I know that you, like many other of us, have been waiting for the day when a Pentax product handled bids in flight, moving athletes, etc with ease and a high number of good keepers.  The camera needs to lock on and stay operational aa these things move about.  Does it have to be the very best, well no.  But it does have to be good.  If not my next camera body will not be a Pentax, and I know that I will be getting another long lens as well -- it will cost more, but for me this is Pentax last shot to keep me fully in the fold.  So lets pray (hope -- dream -- finger crossed) that Pentax does at last (at this very late date) step up to the table.

John

breeze_of_wind's gear list:breeze_of_wind's gear list
Pentax K20D Pentax K-5 Pentax K-3 Pentax K-1 II Pentax smc DA* 16-50mm F2.8 ED AL (IF) SDM +12 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MOD Mako2011
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow