Lets talk about Olympus, they aren't going anywhere - Locked

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
This thread is locked.
KAAMBIC
KAAMBIC Forum Member • Posts: 60
Lets talk about Olympus, they aren't going anywhere -

Was watching THIS VIDEO from Oly "visionary" Peter Forsgard and he mentions some points, one being Olympus the company is still a 5% share owner and will continue with product development. It would seem that the big change will be who's paying the bills and ultimately financially responsible.

This is good news IMO, it seems Olympus themselves weren't willing or able to support the camera division financially but are more than willing to continue product development, so they found somebody who can manage the money side.

So for all the trolls claiming JIP know nothing about camera tech blah blah blah, well i know a company who does know about camera tech and they happen to be owned by JIP now.  Now if you will excuse me im going to grab my EM1-II and take some photos. Feel free to share thoughts ect.

-- hide signature --

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" - Somebody who was silenced.

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow