Olympus 17 mm f 1.2 Pro, 45 mm f 1.2 Pro, Voigtlander 17.5 mm f 0.95

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
OP Sbarnaveli Junior Member • Posts: 25
Re: Although...

Jan Chelminski wrote:

You will like the 17mm, although, based on your own earlier comments, I'd say you are at great risk, of having to add the 25mm f/1.2, in time.

Hope you enjoy your 17mm! Here are a few of my 25/1.2, while being 'tested' awhile back, I'm hoping to get some newer, much better material very soon, but here's the test shots:

(all HHHR, I think, taken in breezy conditions)

Rgds,

Jan

Yeah.... I really like 25 as well. Especially for Bokeh quality, indeed.

But will have to clearly justify the purchase, if I decide to go for it... I highly doubt I can do that as I already have everything that I need, in principle. But we'll see. If there's a clear need, I'll go for it in the future. But the condition of MFT system is also not very exciting and that also complicates the situation. With this EM1 deal it was a clear choice this time, as I needed EM1 for sure - besides weather sealing and all the other improvements it was also way cheaper than just switching systems (and significantly more convenient as well, as I like mft a lot for it's size and even Sony's are larger than I want them to be), but adding another 800€ lens will be very tough to justify.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow