Shot my first Wedding with the Panasonic S5

Started 4 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Richard_Wong
Richard_Wong Regular Member • Posts: 186
Shot my first Wedding with the Panasonic S5

Yesterday, I shot my first wedding using a Lumix S5 as one of my main camera . The results were very positive.
With the Power Save LVF option enabled, the battery lasted 8.5 hours of shooting and captured almost 1000 photos. (and didn't shoot in burst mode)
The only issues I had was when the subject was heavily backlighted and underexposed, the autofocus could struggle a bit. And the wake up time from sleep (camera, not me) is slightly longer than I wanted.
But other than that, the overall performance, ergonomics, autoWB, autofocus even when shooting fast moving scene or under low light are all really good.
I shot most photos at f/1.4-f/2 with the Lumix S Pro 50 1.4 and the focus accuracy is very good. Photos are beautiful too but i would like to give some credits to the photographer (LOL).

Sorry can't share much wedding photos with you guys right now but this is one of the last photo I shot just before the first battery died (the wedding was started at 10:30am)

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow