Canon direct backlog ?

Started 11 months ago | Discussions thread
Keith Cannataro Regular Member • Posts: 252
Re: Canon direct backlog ?

kleks wrote:

Keith Cannataro wrote:

My shipping email just arrived. My order was 8/30. Hopefully you will get your email soon. Check your spam folder just in case. My order on their site still says backordered,

Their web site is full of dung.

Ordered on 9/1 (r5, rf35, control ring).

Received lens weeks ago. Web site was showing all 3 items backordered, but my CC was charged for lens.

Today it shows all three items shipped as of today... but they charged only for R5 body.

We shall see if the control ring arrives or will be still on backorder - I might have a nice talk with customer service. The web status part is atrocious. I will be happy to fix it for them, but do not know if they can afford my rates

/kleks

I just took a look at my order and just like you it shows the RF-EF adapter as shipped today but I received that weeks ago.  I’ve also not gotten a response from an email I sent that they are charging me too much sales tax on a couple order and it adds up to a lot for $6000 worth of items.  Everyone else charges me the correct sales tax.

Gotta give them a call tomorrow.  
Meanwhile I can’t cancel my R5 on Adorama via the website, so I have to call them as well tomorrow.  Geez

-- hide signature --
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow