Big Sur Beta - any user experience to share?

Started 3 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
rdginto Forum Member • Posts: 85
Big Sur Beta - any user experience to share?

I've been running the Big Sur beta (11.0) for a couple of weeks without major issues - and Lightroom Classic has been behaving, except the Page Setup button in the Print module won't respond.

I don't have any urgent need to print, so that's OK for now - I have some print setups saved, just can't modify them.

Otherwise everything else seems to be as usual in LR(C), and all my other apps are working fine.

The interface elements look different, sometimes in unexpected ways (e.g. on hitting Delete in Library, the dialog to trash or remove has elements that are a bit hard to read - the colours/shading of the interface elements could stand being fixed up).

The system doesn't feel faster or slower, but I'm betting Big Sur will feel a little crisper than Catalina.

One other thing - my version of Epson Print Utilities seems incompatible - so I couldn't run a nozzle check/clean. (Epson R2000)

Best to all. It's a nice day here in Toronto, so I'm going shooting with my new-to-me Nikkor 24 2.8 AI-S!

rdg in T.O.

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow