fuji x-t3 i forgot how i did this settings?

Started 4 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Gary B P1000 Regular Member • Posts: 169
fuji x-t3 i forgot how i did this settings?

i added a canon lens with no electronic i >i think)

which made me use manual mode and set it to shoot in setting with >no lens)

then set the front dial i think to>aperture,

not sure if any of them settings made this work,

in front of the camera on the left side=left hand side set it to >S )i guess that signal shot

and if i recall right if its not set to (s) it wont work,

i think in setting you can switch it to use (s) with auto + manual

here is what i cant get working like it used to.

i had it when you move the zoom ring or focus ring the >histogram for my white balance would pop up in view and if i did not move any of the rings in like 3 seconds it would disappear, maybe the focus ring and zoom ring didnt set it off to do this because if i recall right i think i had the shutter half pressed, maybe thinking i set a command to half shutter or command for both rings.

another one i did and use to work was when i moved the zoom or focus ring and maybe the half shutter is use it with focus peaking and soon as i moved lets say focus ring it would magnify real big and zoom into the area so i could see the color of peaking really good.

it kind of works like the click press back dial.

what i like about the setting is once i moved focus ring it would magnify the area and if the ring was not moved in lets say 3 seconds it would go back to normal, made it where you dont have to click another button to exit

Fujifilm X-T3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow