X-T4, X-Pro3 or nothing?

Started 4 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
notjuststreetphotos
notjuststreetphotos Regular Member • Posts: 101
X-T4, X-Pro3 or nothing?

Hello!

I start to feel overwhelmed by my research and I need your opinions guys, I try my best to explain what’s my dilemma below.

So, now I have an X-T3 and an X-H1. I work as a Designer and Photographer so I’m using my cameras for work and also hobby.

I use my gear mostly for: Events, Weddings, Products, Street and Journalism, sometimes clients ask me for short videos. I would like to do more videos (also because are well payed) and finally I have a new computer that can handle really well the video editing softwares so I would like to experiment.

I’m thinking to upgrade one of my two cameras, mostly because they still have some value if I sell it and then I don’t have to pay entirely a new camera in the future.

First option, the Fujifilm X-Pro3. I’m also a designer so I know that’s difficult to understand but I love the design of that camera. I would love to shoot with it, I love the flippy closed screen and the rangefinder. I love the street photography style and all the concept. Is the camera I would choose with my heart but, is a bit more expensive, it still has the old batteries (but I should not buy new ones because I already have it), is not useful for videos and products photography.

Second option, the Fujifilm X-T4. Is great like the X-T3, the IBIS would definitely help me, the video capabilities are very tempting and I think would be a super fun, the body is similar to the X-T3 so is great for mussels memory and I shoot a lot with two bodies, it has the new battery. Cons are the flippy screen (I’m sorry but I hate this version, I much prefer the old one), I have to buy new batteries (expensive).

Third option, not buying and wait new models. But at that time my cameras will have a really poor evaluation.

What do you think? I know that’s a subjective decision and it depends, but what would you do?

Thank you so much to anyone can give me his opinion.

notjuststreetphotos's gear list:notjuststreetphotos's gear list
Fujifilm X-T3 Fujifilm X-T4 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 23mm F1.4 R +4 more
Fujifilm X-H1 Fujifilm X-T3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow