Strange Dots on images - Fuji xt3

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
DJ Church New Member • Posts: 8
Strange Dots on images - Fuji xt3

Hi there,

I shot a Fuji xt3 system and have noticed odd, but not always consistent, dots in the corner of my shots when zoomed in closely.

I'm not sure if they appear in all my lens, but today i was shooting with the 18-55mm variable kit lens. I also have a clear digital filter to protect the lens element, and also had a circular polarizer on it as well.

I always give my sensor a good puff of air when I'm changing lenses, and did so this morning. So my dilemma is trying to figure out where this is coming from. The way I see it it's either the sensor, something on the coding of either the interior or exterior of the lens, something in my clear digital filter, or some kind of breakdown in the coding of the polarizer.

Anyway, I thought I would ask you find folks if any of you have come across this and recognize it. I've posted the original picture, and then an extreme crop to highlight the phenomenon I was talking about. The crop is from the top left of the photo.

Any thoughts would be welcomed. Thank you in advance.

Fujifilm X-T3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow