What shoulder bag for A7C?

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Kiril Karaatanasov Senior Member • Posts: 2,148
What shoulder bag for A7C?

The big thing about A7C is that it is smaller camera and so it can fit in much smaller bags. Unlike DSLR and other mirrorless cameras that need 10-15cm thick bag to fit, A7C would fit in mere 7cm..

So what bags do you guys consider?

I use with my A6300 and occasionally but not very comfortable with A7R3 a Travelon Classic Tour bag

I know it is kind of plain and ugly but also inconspicuous, tough and well built. IT is not old and some wear starts to show so I am either going to buy a new one or move on to something new.

So what have you been looking at for A7C?

Travelon have better designs

Also pacsafe have very similar shoulder bags.

I also found a Lowepro similar bag but that looks terribly low quality in comparison (no zippers, no protection, no extra durable materials)

I am thinking of using 3 lenses like Samyang's 18, 45 and 75. They fit nicely in the Travelon bag.

It would be nice if there something that is similarly big, similarly inconspicuous and possibly not so boring.

I found Thorsten Von Mini Messenger but hat is steep price for a bag at 2000 $

What is your take on A7C bags?

Kiril Karaatanasov's gear list:Kiril Karaatanasov's gear list
Sony a6300 Sony a7R III
Sony a7C
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow