Interesting quote from PentaxOfficial

Started 4 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
bob5050 Senior Member • Posts: 1,858
Interesting quote from PentaxOfficial

Shinichi Hanawa writes :

"For those who like photography, photography may want to be art. However, I think that the original purpose of photography was to preserve the scene in front of me that I didn't want to forget. This means that recording and memory may be closer to the original purpose than art.

"However, even if you just keep taking pictures as a record without any intention, it is not really that interesting and you may get bored at a relatively early stage. Therefore, it may be a good idea to pay attention to the scenery in front of you, how you can dramatically record the feelings you felt at the moment of taking a picture, and take a cut according to your own sensibility. Hmm.

"Your sensibility is more like you than you think. I think photography is a fun tool for expressing sensibilities."

-- hide signature --

bob5050
I just hope that everyone who's complained about the k-new delay actually buys one. One wonders, otherwise, about the sincerity of their complaints.

bob5050's gear list:bob5050's gear list
Fujifilm XP130 Pentax K-3 Pentax smc DA 18-135mm F3.5-5.6ED AL [IF] DC WR Sigma 17-50mm F2.8 EX DC OS HSM Pentax smc DA 35mm F2.4 AL +4 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ogl
tex
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow