Sensor damage due to overheating?

Started 4 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Spirograph1109 New Member • Posts: 8
Sensor damage due to overheating?

Hello!

I have recently got a Fuji X-T4 and did some overheating tests in various 4k video modes. I repeatedly overheated the camera without a break to see where the limits for video shooting are.

I know that the auto-shutoff is a safety feature, but would it be possible that the sensor gets damaged if I keep it at the heat warning level for an extended amount of time? (changed the battery in between and filled up the cards, overheated it till shutoff and then immediately kept it at the warning level for more than 1-2 hours )

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow