Sorry to cross-link here: Would a single prime camera forum have any merit?

Started 4 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
deednets Forum Pro • Posts: 10,985
Sorry to cross-link here: Would a single prime camera forum have any merit?

Let's face it: a lot of photography enthusiasts and pros dabble with more than just one camera manufacturer. So do I.

I currently have 3 Leica Qs on watch-list on TradeMe (ebay Kiwi-Style) but really would like to get a Q2. So here is my quick question:

Would there be any interest for those who use those Leica fixed-focal length cameras to rub noses on a separate forum?

To throw my hat in the ring: I would love to exchange ideas and post images - and likewise would like to see what others can do with just ONE focal length. And: NO, it's not the same to lock your zoom in at 23/28/35/50mm - and then see how you go. It about the gear as much as the challenge of the restrictions, seeing in one particular focal length for instance.

https://www.dpreview.com/forums/post/64398697

Cross-linkink here as I wouldn't assume that every Q/Q2 user monitors the Open Forum necessarily.

Thanks for your interest - or your thanks, but no thanks feedback.

Posted also on the Fuji, Sigma and Rico fora.

Deed

deednets's gear list:deednets's gear list
Sony RX1R II Fujifilm X-T3 Fujifilm X-Pro3 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 14mm F2.8 R +7 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MOD Labe
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow