56mm or 90mm to use with 16mm+35mm?

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
nemendes Junior Member • Posts: 32
56mm or 90mm to use with 16mm+35mm?

Hi everyone! I hope you all are doing well.

I love using prime lenses and i have two of them right now. One of them is xf 16mm f2.8 for my landscape, architecture, a little bit street work. Another one xf 35mm f1.4 for street, night and low light shoots, portraiture.

I want to add one more prime lens to these guys. I am thinking about 56mm or 90mm, i have read a lot about them and to make my decision, i wanted to ask you too.

WR is not an big issue for me but nice to have of course. I was a little bit closer to 56mm but sometimes i am thinking that 35mm + 90mm matches better. F1.2 is great but already i have f1.4 on 35mm. 90mm autofocus is much better than 56mm, but heavier and for indoor not usable. But for indoor i have 35mm of course

56mm is less heavier, can be used also for street, f1.2 big advantage, traditional portrait focal length and etc.

Anyone is using 35mm with 56mm or 90mm? If you share your opinions, i will be greatful.

Fujifilm XF 16mm F1.4 R WR
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow