Rumor: Panasonic MFT strategy

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Raist3d Forum Pro • Posts: 42,597
Rumor: Panasonic MFT strategy

Saw this and goes in line with what I was expecting in some points. Note that this is a rumor, we will need to see time elapse to do the final confirmation, but sure seems to make sense.

https://www.43rumors.com/will-panasonic-transform-their-mft-product-line-to-focus-on-vloggers/#disqus_thread

Recent Panasonic increases in market share point to the L mount contributing to this (since they haven't really made anything new m43rds except G100, though G9 has dropped a lot in price).  They say the G100 has sold beyond what they expected, maybe they will put things here on the vlogging deal.

Seems like every company is jumping on that niche, wouldn't surprise me the upcoming Fuji S10 is a "vlogging supportive camera."

If you don't like this subject or thread, I kindly and humbly ask you skip it, and suggest making your contribution starting another thread of what you would like to see. I sure have my variety:

Roll call- how many hours you spent photographing last week?

EM5.3 / Panny F1.7 20mm - short night walk

thanks.

-- hide signature --

Raist3d/Ricardo (Photographer, software dev.)- I photograph black cats in coal mines at night...
“The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.” - George Orwell

Panasonic Lumix DC-G9
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow