icc profile for Epson Velvet on an Epson R1900 printer

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ABCMO Regular Member • Posts: 304
icc profile for Epson Velvet on an Epson R1900 printer

My Epson Stylus R1900 printer has served me well for about 10 years (can't remember exactly when I got it), and I've found that printing on Epson Velvet Fine Art paper is what I like best.  However, I now have Catalina on my iMac, and when I look for the Velvet Fine Art icc profile when I want to print from Lightroom, it doesn't seem to be there.  I've looked on Epson's support site for Epson profiles for it that will work with Catalina, and there don't seem to be any for the Velvet Fine Art paper.  Is it possible that Epson is not continuing to upgrade their icc profiles to work with Catalina on the Mac?  I really prefer printing on the Velvet Fine Art paper, and I don't want to buy another printer as long as the R1900 continues to print well.  And I have tried the icc profile for Moab Somerset Velvet, and it doesn't seem to work as well as the old Epson icc profiles for this paper.  So:

1.  Am I just not looking for the Epson icc profile in the right place?

2.  If Epson is not  supporting the R1900 on Catalina, do I have any options other than to purchase a custom-made icc profile?

Al

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow