Panasonic G9 feature requests (yes, I know there's others. please read)

Started 4 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Dave Andrade Contributing Member • Posts: 554
Panasonic G9 feature requests (yes, I know there's others. please read)

Hello all.

So I have seen the change.org out there to have live composite. That's awesome. That's one of the three I hope for.

Panasonic. We get it. We can't ask for everything the GH5 has (or even some stuff it doesn't have) but even with these additions, the GH5 still has its place. So here it goes.

1. Live Composite

2. Speed adjustments and focus "sticky-ness" adjustments as seen in the photo side, but for the video side, and apparently that feature in the new S5. (which proves it can be done) - Again, I know the S5 is a new camera, but that is full frame, so adding that to the G9 will still have the 2 cameras in different categories. I will try to grab a screenshot and post it below.

3. The option to do 120fps at 1080p windowed. I am aware that we can do 120fps at 1080 now, but the aliasing is bad. (for obvious reasons. It's the only way they can get the processor to pull that off.) But I would take an additional crop to have the footage less compromised.

So. Other than that change.org web site, is there a Panasonic forum already asking for all of this? Is Panasonic responsive? I remember Sony was "back in the day" when people were asking for XACVS to be added to cameras that didnt have it initially.

Dave Andrade's gear list:Dave Andrade's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 Panasonic Lumix G 42.5mm F1.7 Panasonic Lumix G 25mm F1.7 ASPH
Canon PowerShot S5 IS Panasonic GH5 Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 Panasonic Lumix DC-S5
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow