How To Take Panorama Shots?

Started 3 months ago | Questions thread
dsjtecserv Veteran Member • Posts: 3,897
Re: How To Take Panorama Shots?

jimlau wrote:

If I want a 3 photo panorama ,the center shot being at a 45 degree angle up from the horizon, how do I adjust the left and right shots in order to maintain as much of each shot as possible? Do I rotate or tilt the 2 side photos?

Thanks.

is your question about how to take the shots for best results, or how to process shot you have already taken? If you have already taken the shots (and don't have the opportunity to reshoot) then I'd suggest posting the output that you are currently getting from Photoshop, with details on what PS tools and settings you are using. And as other have suggested, using a program specifically designed for panoramas is likely to get you better results.

Obviously it is best to shoot the images in a way most likely lead to accurate stitching and the overall desired results. If you are seeking advice on how to best shoot, can you provide more information on what you are trying to do?

Dave

dsjtecserv's gear list:dsjtecserv's gear list
Canon EOS 5DS R Canon EF 17-40mm f/4.0L USM Canon EF 100mm F2.8L Macro IS USM Canon TS-E 24mm f/3.5L II Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM +4 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow