How to manage my catalogue AND my daughters?

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
lagori New Member • Posts: 2
How to manage my catalogue AND my daughters?

I've just bought a Nikon W100 as a birthday present for my daughter (5). She has taken a real interest in the medium and I want to encourage her. A used rugged, simple camera seemed a better bet than a new toy one.

In doing so though, she is quickly going to accrue her own catalogue of images and I am not sure how to store / process these. I'm sure there must be way to do this...Google doesn't really turn up much though - just results relating to photos of kids, not by kids.

Right now for my own images, I use Lightroom. I say 'use', thats where photos are uploaded, but the state of the catalogue is frankly a mess. Therefore I would be happy to introduce a better workflow / change cataloging software entirely if that made sense.

Has anyone got experience of managing a kids images as well as their own? What do you use to do that? I know in Lightroom I can't have 2 users, but thats probably overkill anyway.

Appreciate the help. Sorry if the wrong sub forum - I couldn't see anywhere better suited.

ANSWER:
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 Nikon Coolpix W100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow