Post processing and Fuji x-t20

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
robmarshall77 Junior Member • Posts: 27
Post processing and Fuji x-t20

Hi all, I have just got this camera with the 18-55 kit zoom and am loving it so far. Such a great design, size and overall user experience.

I think it's probably capable of very good results (if I am capable of delivering them!) so I want to know the best way of getting the most out of those results. First off, am I wrong in thinking that I can get quite a lot of image adjustment just with jpegs from this camera? If so, do I need a program as extensive and complex as Lightroom or Photoshop? A few years back I just used Google Picasa with jpegs from my old Olympus dSlr and I was able to bring out quite a lot more from the shots but I think Picasa is pretty much obsolete. I was looking at the free program Photospace X but even this looks over-complicated.

I realise that as I grow with the camera I may want to shoot more with Raw but for the meantime what would serve me well for tweaking images and what do you guys use? Lastly, does anybody use Fuji X raw studio and does this only work for processing raw files as the name implies?

Fujifilm X-T20
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow