Confused and need advise

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
F28_Photograhy New Member • Posts: 2
Confused and need advise

Hi Fellow Photography enthusiasts!

Am looking to upgrade from my Nikon D750 and looking to go Mirrorless. So far i've narrowed my options down to 2 camera's. Nikon Z6 (24-70 f.4) & Sony A7iii (24-105), from what I can see in comparison's both are equally as good apart from the Sony A7iii being slightly expensive. I mainly use my camera for Landscape Photography and the odd portrait here and their.

I have a Tamron Lens 24-70 f.4 Nikon mount which I used with my D750, so the advantage am guessing is I can use this lens with the Nikon Z6 if I get it with the FTZ Adapter? Correct me if am wrong. The only thing I don't like is investing in the new XQD memory card when I have loads of SD cards which I could use in the Sony A7iii in 2 slots!

So am stuck in between both I really like both camera's, they both look great, am slightly moving towards the (A7iii 24-105) but I've heard such good things about the Nikon Z6. Let me know your thought's on both.

And also camera insurance! Whats the best company to go for? Am based in the UK so if any fellow brits can help me out on this!

Cheers guys!

Stay Safe

Nikon D750 Nikon Z6 Sony a7 III
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow