Lumix G9, G95 or GH5

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
sunster777 New Member • Posts: 18
Lumix G9, G95 or GH5

HI,

I purchased a canon EOS RP last month for shooting youtube videos. Mainly tech reviews. So the usage is for talking head videos and B roll footage of gear. Sadly though the lenses I got with the RP don't do justice. I got the 24-105 kit lens and the 35mm both RF mounts. It was EXPENSIVE. Im actually going through buyers remorse since my usage is primarily video but the options on the RP are not that flexible. Im looking to the Lumix range as mentioned above since I depend on the Articulating screen. Which one would you recommend for video. I mainly shoot in 1080p 60fps and will eventually go to 4k but my videos are mainly shot indoors and will also do light vlogging. But I am just concerned with the autofocus on the Lumix range as I have always enjoyed Canon DP AF.  As of now I am inlined toward the G9 with a 12-60 kit lens. Your opinions please. I edit in FCPX. Thanks....Sunny

Panasonic GH5 Panasonic Lumix DC-G9
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow