***** CHALLENGE 306 -- "Home Cooking" ******

Started 4 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
bathgate
bathgate Senior Member • Posts: 2,608
***** CHALLENGE 306 -- "Home Cooking" ******

Sorry for the delay.  I struggled to come up with a theme for this challenge. With so many of us minimizing travel and actives due to COVID, I wanted to come up with something that would work in our strange, new world. So our challenge is "Home Cooking." Anything having to do with preparing food or meals at home. That may include shopping, prepping, cooking, presenting, and eating and enjoying food made at home. No take-out or restaurant meals allowed.

Guidelines:

1. You may post up to three photos taken with any Nikon camera.
  2. I'd like as many entries as possible so photos can be taken on any date.
  3. Photos must of have been taken with a Nikon camera.
  4. Give each photo a unique name.
  5. The challenge will end on Sunday, October 4, 2020 at midnight Pacific Standard Time

Examples:

Part of my problem choosing this topic is that I didn't have many shots that fit the topic to use as examples. While my wife is an excellent cook with a broad range of food types, my own cooking tends towards barbecue -- long cooks at low temperatures using smoke as a flavor.  But, really, I'm not a food photographer.  Here are a few that I found but please don't be as limited in creativity as these suggest.

Good luck to all.  I know you can do better than my examples!

bathgate's gear list:bathgate's gear list
Nikon D800 Nikon D7200 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-105mm F3.5-5.6G ED VR Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm F1.8G +5 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow