Bluetooth / Wifi Connection - working poorly

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
User9263376856
OP User9263376856 New Member • Posts: 8
Re: Bluetooth / Wifi Connection - working poorly

Perry L wrote:

I find it usually works to close the Image Sync app and then reopen it whenever I want a location linked to a photo. It is annoying, but only takes a few seconds. I haven't fiddled with the camera settings to see if the options for always staying connected use a lot of power or if they even work. Maybe someone else has experience with those and will chime in?

It is rather lame the way it is, but a vast improvement over not working at all (when first released) or of placing every scene somewhere in the Pacific (until the latest update).

On one hand I agree that in its current state it is better than before (when it was not working at all) . But nevertheless it is very poorly implemented and for my usage not working. The always on function suggest Bluetooth is always on. Power consumption can’t be an issue either. There are a lot of examples for the e,g. My Apple Watch. 
Thanks for your reply. I really appreciate your thoughts.

User9263376856's gear list:User9263376856's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX5 Ricoh GR III Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX85 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm F4-5.6 R Olympus M.Zuiko ED 75-300mm 1:4.8-6.7 II +3 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow