may I ask your opinion, comments and suggestions, etc.

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Darkness Reaper 666 Forum Member • Posts: 83
may I ask your opinion, comments and suggestions, etc.

thank you if you open this and helping me out with this lens or gear choice. my question is I have Sigma 14-24mm F2.8 and sigma 24-70mm f2.8 right now and I rarely use both to rhe the fullest use or should I say if I'm going to use 14-24mm for wide shots I only use 16mm or maybe 20mm or in between of 14-24mm F2.8 focal lengths. and also same about the 24-70mm F2.8 of sigma I regularly use 24,35, 50mm focal length but mostly 24 to 40mm i think ans sometimes 50mm or 55mm. that's why I think about to sell it and replace it with sony GM 16-35mm F2.8 to make my gear simple and 1 lens to replace my need no need to switching lenses because of focal length needs and wants hope you help me and my use of my wide angle focal length is event, private use sometimes photography of buildings or tower or landmarks, and other use of wide angle lens. for the 24-70mm F2.8 is for my client work, portraits of two people that's why I bought it but I also bought Tamron 70-180mm F2.8 maybe I can use two camera body for that if I need more style and 16-35mm F2.8 GM what do you think of it? and also use private or hobby thank you in advance.

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow