Tips on starting an instagram account

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Modelier
Modelier New Member • Posts: 3
Tips on starting an instagram account

Hi fellow photographers,

I am a newbie/amateur photographer, who is intrigued by beauty and nature. I find both women and nature fascinating and I am trying to combine these two to develop a style of my own. I only took a few hundred pictures with a decent camera in my life, but I am learning with every shot I make!

When I see these big photographer accounts on instagram, I always wonder how they started. Maybe some of you have acquired a great deal of followers, I'm very curious how you all started. I try to develop my own style so that people who visit my page will instantly know if they find my style interesting to follow. But how do I put my work out in the world to see, apart from my friends and family.

Joining this forum was also a step I considered to be helpful. Not just for followers, but also help with making the best pictures possible. I thought photography would be a lot easier and I'm still having trouble making sharp pictures and choosing the right settings in manual mode. If you like, check out some of my pictures and maybe you have some tips seeing them, for a starting photographer such as myself.

You can search for Modelier_NL to find my account. I'm trying to get the name Modelier from the previous owner, since this dude is inactive for over a year, but he won't reply to my messages.. :'(

Hope to hear from you!

Cheers,

Leroy

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow