Discounted Adobe Photography Plan (1TB) through live chat

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
tduk Regular Member • Posts: 121
Discounted Adobe Photography Plan (1TB) through live chat

Just thought I'd let people know I was able to get a discount on the Adobe Photography Plan (Lightroom + Photoshop) with 1TB storage via their live chat, in case anyone was interested - it's usually £19.98/month, they gave me it for £14.98 (indefinitely rather than a one year offer).

I just went on live chat and asked if they had anything they could offer to give me more storage space - I've been a Photography Plan 20GB customer for over 6 years (lol, didn't realise it had been that long until I checked - that's quite a lot of money when you add it up!) so your experience may vary depending on how long you've been with them etc.

I'm fairly happy with that deal, 1GB cloud storage is probably more than I'll ever need and it means I can adapt my workflow now so that I import the entire memory card into LR Mobile and then sort through it in there - I had been importing it separately to Files on my iPad, then importing select photos into LR to avoid going over my cloud limit, but it's a bit cumbersome. Not a huge subscription fan usually but the LR Mobile/Desktop/Cloud thing works well enough for me that I don't mind paying.

Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow