Scored an X-E3 & 23mm 1.4 for $450... Keep the body?

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
DivineMadcat Forum Member • Posts: 63
Scored an X-E3 & 23mm 1.4 for $450... Keep the body?

So, partly a humble brag, partly a general question. Checking my favorite pawn shops today, I found an X-E3 and 23mm 1.4, priced as a bundle for 499.. talked them down to 450.

Everything looks like it works, and the lens optics are mint. To say I am pumped is putting it mildly.  My dilemma is this...

I have been wanting a smaller partner for my X-T3, and this seems like a good choice. Same accessories, familiar controls, etc. But, I know the body is older and more basic..

If you had the choice, would you sell it and wind up with the 23mm for virtually free, or keep both for a solid second body?I am very torn, as I always want the most money in the bank, but it does seem to fill a niche. Would I be disappointed comparing the E3 to the T3?

DivineMadcat's gear list:DivineMadcat's gear list
Fujifilm X-E3 Fujifilm X-T3 Sigma 20mm F1.8 EX DG Aspherical RF Fujifilm XF 23mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 18-135mm F3.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR +9 more
Canon EOS 1100D (EOS Rebel T3 / EOS Kiss X50) Fujifilm X-T3 Olympus E-3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow