Fuji X-pro2 vs X-pro3 honest comparisons pls.

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
iullian Regular Member • Posts: 327
Fuji X-pro2 vs X-pro3 honest comparisons pls.

Hello.

I have X100F and X-Pro2 paired with 18/2, 35/2 and 50/2. These are my Fujis.

To keep it short, I am thinking of upgrading, possibly both. But I have some dilemmas, so I am asking honest oppinions here:

1. Fuji X-Pro 2 vs 3

- I am not interrested in AF speed, as I don’t shoot any kind of sports, birds or events. Just family and holidays/travel

- I am using only primes, and only in this range: 18 - 50, without any intentions to use wider or longer

- I don’t use any of the video options

- I always shoot raw and always edit in Capture One

- Battery life is never a problem

All the above being said, my questions:

- any visible upgrade in EVF?

- any visible upgrade in OVF? - I am a prescription glasses user, and I always use the viefinders with diopter adjustments

- any visible upgrade in IQ?

- any improvements in general handling? This one I know is tricky, as the cameras are really different in handling.

2. X100F vs X100V

- any visible difference in IQ? Does the new lens render differently? Does the new lens compare to the 23/2 frujicron?

Please, if you have experience with these upgrades, help me figure it out. The reviews on line are mostly about the things I don’t care about (like AF speed, accuracy, video).

Thank you !

iullian's gear list:iullian's gear list
Zeiss Batis 85mm F1.8 Zeiss Loxia 35 Sony a7R II Fujifilm X-Pro2 Fujifilm X-Pro3 +3 more
Fujifilm X100F Fujifilm X-Pro2
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow