Will there be long waits for the s5?

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
t1m1t Regular Member • Posts: 104
Re: Will there be long waits for the s5?

William777 wrote:

t1m1t wrote:

My Amazon order is showing a release date of Oct 19 now.... Order was placed about a week ago. I don't know what to do since I filled out the rebate for the Sigma lens and the extra 3 years of warranty coverage. If I cancel and order at a different vendor, do those get canceled out on their own or would I have to contact Panasonic?

My experience with Amazon is that they cancel the orders easily right away once you request cancellation.

Just cancel your order if you wish. you are getting a Sigma lens free which is pretty good, but on the other hand you have to wait a month.

Thanks for the reply! Yeah, Amazon has usually been very quick with past cancellations. The issue I'm worried about is the free lens and warranty that I signed up for. I'm not sure if I should contact Panasonic regarding that information since the order would be canceled. Would they know the order was canceled before sending out the lens to me (if they were to)?

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow