Fuji X-T4 & 90 F2

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
casey1823 Contributing Member • Posts: 899
Fuji X-T4 & 90 F2

I currently have the X-T3 and the 90 F2 is one of my favorites lenses. I use it a lot for concert photography and when you get the focus right it's razor-sharp @F2.

The biggest problem with the lens is it suffers from shutter shock at slower shutter speeds. I normally shoot it at a minimum of /250 sec. I know you can handhold it at slower speeds but you really have to be careful. Even at /250 sec. I have to think about having a soft with the shutter release.

My question is if anyone has used the lens with the X-T4 and if IBIS has helped with shutter shock? It would be really nice if someone has used the lens with both bodies and can tell me what your experience is with both cameras.

I know in theory  IBIS will help but I'm interested in some real-world user feedback.

Thanks

-- hide signature --

Casey

casey1823's gear list:casey1823's gear list
Fujifilm X100V Fujifilm X-T3 Fujifilm XF 50-140mm F2.8 Fujifilm XF 16mm F1.4 R WR XF 90mm +4 more
Fujifilm X-T3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow