Bluetooth / Wifi Connection - working poorly

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
User9263376856
User9263376856 New Member • Posts: 8
Bluetooth / Wifi Connection - working poorly

First of all I love this little camera! Lots of fun. The only thing that is absolutely annoying is the fact that the camera doesn’t stay connected to my iPhone 11.

Most of the time I use the GR III while riding my bike, stopping here and there for some shots. My phone is attached to my bike for navigation. I expect that the Ricoh connects and stays connected to my iphone all the time, just like my Apple Watch does. But no matter what setting e.g. the setting to stay connected via Bluetooth constantly, it does not do so. 
Does anyone else have the same issue and / or has anyone a solution to that problem. 
I like to have a constant connection because my files should get the gps data involved.

Thank you for you comments and advice already.

User9263376856's gear list:User9263376856's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX5 Ricoh GR III Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX85 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm F4-5.6 R Olympus M.Zuiko ED 75-300mm 1:4.8-6.7 II +3 more
Ricoh GR III
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow