NY state parks impressions

Started 1 month ago | Photos thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
sergerez Regular Member • Posts: 289
NY state parks impressions

I'm risking to show my attempts of photographing local animals and birds. There's no doubt in my mind, those are far from perfection, the examples of which are being shown by some members of this community. Even though I got 100-400 GM, it doesn't make me a better photographer, and sometimes I even think my copy is defective... But when I see the results posted by Justin and others, I realize once again: it's the person and his/her skills (not the lens or the camera), who's a creator of those stunning images we have the pleasure to see here. I have to add though: we, NY residents, are not as blessed as Floridians in terms of birding abilities: our birds will never allow you to get that close and won't be so friendly and cooperative. Just because there are not that many of them around. Anyway, I would gladly appreciate friendly critique and suggestions, If this posting is taken with sympathy and condescension. Thanks in advance,

Serge.

Bumblebee on primrose.

My favorite philosopher Black-crowned Night Heron.

Eastern tiger swallowtail,

Great Blue Heron flying

Barn Swallow in the reeds.

at dusk.

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow